Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidays..

I wish I could have gone home.. but I suppose G-d had other plans for me.
So the barracks aren't as empty as I expected them to be. I'm a bit surprised. But happy too. Now I can cook and have someone to share it with. I can't cook for just me, there's always too much.

I'm thinking of finding some type of volunteering to do for xmas eve and xmas day. There's got to be something around here I can do.

Ideas anyone?

Then New Years. . I've never really cared for the big crowds of drunk people screaming and singing on New Years.
I just took my kids out to a lake and shot of a few dozen roman candles and let them play with sparklers. :)

I wonder if it'll snow here soon. Snow was something that just didn't happen in Houston, so I'll try to enjoy it here. No promises. The idea of playing in frozen wet fluffyness isn't that appealing.
heh

However, a double scotch and pumpkin spice (tobacco!) hookah next to a fireplace sounds fucking amazing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment